Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 25: Merry Christmas from our house to yours!


Merry Christmas to you all! The anticipation and excitement is finally here. The 25 days of Christmas has been so much fun and its so great getting feedback from you all about different projects you are making or ones that you just really like. I am so thankful for all of your love and support. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!!


I just love our tree this year and Christmas time is so kozy in our house. I love to just grab a good cup of tea or cocoa and snuggle up under a quilt and knit. 


Joy to the world!



This is Elfy. He was a gift from the Howe girls for Stella. We only let Stella look at Elfy and not play with him otherwise he would be destroyed.




I am spending Christmas at home with my family. They are the greatest!

Merry Christmas to you all! I hope you have a joyous holiday and spend time with the ones you love. You will be hearing from me shortly. I am taking this week off to enjoy time with my husband and relax :)



No comments:

Post a Comment