Monday, December 5, 2011

To the love of my life.


Happy Anniversary to my amazing husband. I can't believe 2 years has come and gone. I am looking forward to spending many many more years with you. Thank you for always being by my side and supporting me in whatever I do. You are truly my best friend and my soul mate.


Here's to many, many more years to come. Looking forward to sharing all of those special moments with you :)


1 Corinthians 13:4-8a  Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment