Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 16: Ear Warmers


Who says you can't look fabulous and be warm! I just love these fleece ear warmers. I know I say I love everything I post on here but I do so much!



Check out this great TUTORIAL on how to make the ear warmer and for other ideas.
Also the tutorial to make the flower is found HERE.

Supplies:
  • fleece/felt
  • scissors
  • glue gun/glue
  • sewing machine
  • needle/thread
  • printable template which you can find HERE
Adjust the band to fit your head.


The Bow Ear Warmer tutorial is found at the same place as the printable templates HERE!

Enjoy! Stay warm and See you tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. you inspired Natalie and I we crocheted ear warmers!
    for a secret santa gift! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! So much fun! Matt got me one for Christmas last year and I love it. Plus its very warm :)

    ReplyDelete