Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 13: Scalloped Felt Wreath



I saw this on Pinterest the other day and love, love, love it. The colors and the scalloped edges make it so simple but different and fun. I chose to use the same colors that were in the tutorial but you could change it to what you like. This wreath took me about an hour with tracing, cutting and gluing. I should say that my husband did help trace and cut most of the pieces (thank you sweetie). I have been so busy flying around here working on orders and getting things done with the madness of Christmas and he is trying to step in helping out with things he can :) Yes, I am one lucky lady.

Supplies:

  • Foam Wreath (any size)
  • Felt
  • Scissors
  • Scalloped Template (make your own)
  • Glue gun/glue

Check out the tutorial here and while your at it make sure to check out her ADORABLE blog. Love it!




Enjoy! See you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment