Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 3: Ruffled Tree Skirt


Isn't this just gorgeous. When I saw this I fell in love and knew that I had to have it. We have never had a nice tree skirt so I am pumped to have this done plus I can call it my own :) And the best part you can dress it up or down. I think it would work perfectly under a tree with your childhood/memory ornaments or if you had a big glitzed up tree. The best part there is no sewing involved and it went together fairly quickly.

Check out this AMAZING tree skirt tutorial oh how to make it :)

Supplies:
  • 4 1/2' x 4 1/2' of canvas
  • 4 yrds cream linen
  • cream ribbon
  • glue gun
I got my supplies at Hobby Lobby.
Here's what its suppose to look like when you get it all cut out.
Satin Ties.
Presents to go under the tree. 
Make sure to check out the easy to follow tutorial for more detailed steps on how to make it. Have fun making this project. See you tomorrow!




2 comments: