Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 4: Chai Tea Mix Recipe

I had another idea in mind for today but when I woke up and saw the snow falling so beautifully I decided to share this recipe with you. Nothing better than sitting inside on a day like this and enjoying myself a cup of chai tea along with some knitting. Now that sounds perfect.
Chai Tea Mix
32 Servings

Ingredients

  • 2 cups sugar
  • 2 cups unsweetened instant tea
  • 1 1/2 cups powdered french vanilla nondairy creamer
  • 1 1/4 cups powdered nondairy creamer
  • 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
  • 3/4 cup nonfat dry powdered milk
  • 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
  • 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cardamom
  • 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cloves
  • 1 teaspoon ground allspice 
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. I used a sifter until powdery. Store in airtight container. If giving for gifts package as you desire. 

To prepare chai tea: Place 3 or 4 tablespoons of mix in a cup. Add 1 cup of hot milk or water, stirring well. Enjoy! 

See you tomorrow :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I have to make some of this!! Btw-love the mug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I will definitely try this! I love chai tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, chai tea is sooo yummy. Enjoy both of you :)

    ReplyDelete