Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 7: Printable Gift Tags

I love these Christmas gift tags.
Gift tags I used. You can find them here and here.

Below are many different gift tags to print for free. There are so many more out there but these were some of my favorites. Aren't they so much fun. Love how they turned out on our presents. 

FREE printable gift tags from Sass&Peril 


FREE printable gift tags from Paper Crave


FREE printable gift tags from Blush Printables


FREE printable gift tags from Eat drink Chic


FREE printable gift tags from Design Sponge


FREE printable gift tags from Domesifluff


See you tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey,
    Lots of neat ideas.
    When I take a break from my studies I check your site and then cruise around looking at other holiday stuff.
    Check out tipnut.com for lots of patterns and directions for everything.
    A neat printable gratitude calendar ..aholyexperience.com.
    Thanks for sharing Christmas ideas.
    Love,
    Aunt Nene

    ReplyDelete