Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 10: Waterless Snow Globes



Snow Globes I mean how fun are they.  It definitely brings me back to my childhood when I was always fascinated by the snowflakes falling inside the globe.

Supplies:
  • Clear glass jars (variety of sizes)
  • Plastic trees or any other items you would want in your globe
  • Glitter
  • Fake Snow
  • Glue gun and glue


Waterless Snow Globe tutorial here. Also if you would like to make a Traditional Snow Globe with water check out this great step by step tutorial here.

These snow globes were so fast and easy to make and would be a perfect project to do with children as well. First hot glue your flat snow to the bottom of your lid (I did not spray paint my lids like the tutorial indicates), then you will want to glue your trees or any other item you would like to the lid as well. Add some glitter to the jar. Carefully put your lid on the jar and shake away. These are seriously so fun, easy and will be a big hit with everyone :)


Enjoy! See you tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment