Friday, January 27, 2012

much needed relaxation.

Hello all. Sorry I have been missing in action for awhile, but to be honest its felt GREAT! Good news I am back!

What you have missed while I have been away....well I have been pinning, knitting, and sitting around ALOT! I am loving the relaxation and ideas flowing through my mind with things I find out on the world of Pinterest. Seriously. I. Am. Addicted. Now I just need to work on putting those ideas to use instead of just on my board :)

A few weeks back we celebrated my aunt and uncles 50th Anniversary and spent time with my aunts, uncles and cousins and we crafted and talked and enjoyed each others company. My cousins/godparents came from Virginia...which I don't get to see nearly enough. I also came to realize that I now have a new found love for making cards. I am pretty excited about it. My mom, aunt, cousin and I have scheduled a card/craft day towards the end of February. Can't wait :) Also earlier this week we went out to eat with some more family and had a great time with them as well.

I am getting myself back into quilting again. I have started cutting out my fabric now I just have to get a few quilt tops made. Oh! have I mentioned next weekend I am going to my VERY first quilt retreat. I am pretty pumped about it. Not gonna lie, feeling super excited.

This weekend my family will be coming up. We are celebrating my cousins birthday, enjoying each others company and who knows probably some more knitting and Pinterest..haha. I have been working on some Valentine's projects and will be posting those very soon as well.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I promise I am back and will be posting more!

No comments:

Post a Comment