Monday, September 5, 2011

I love you more today than I did yesterday or the day before.

So this past weekend my husband and I got away from life, the craziness of work and everything else and just went on a little mini funcation (yes I just made that up). It was so much needed after a not so fun summer. There was a lot of him and I time. Much needed as well. Sometimes life just passes by and the simple things in love and a relationship seem to just be on the back burner. So it was a great time to rebuild our relationship and show one another our love. I love him more and more than I ever have.






One day we took part in the local farmers market. So much fun. I have never been to one that big. We brought home a couple loaves of bread, tomatoes and squash. We also shopped the local stores and boutiques, went to the greatest flea market with hundreds of vendors and lots and lots of treasures :) I have never been to a flea market but let me tell you I am and will be officially hooked! It was amazing. It was so much fun finding and picking ones junk that is now my treasures. My wonderful husband made a few trips to the car. Thank you for your patients. I can't wait to post pictures of my wonderful finds. I will be waiting patiently until I can pick another one. We also spent many hours sitting on our balcony over looking the lake at sunset drinking wine, walking the beach and laying on the beach just the two of us not a care in the world and capturing each others love. So thank you Detroit Lakes, MN for the best weekend that we have had in a long time. It was great to be away but good to get home to our little Stella. I mean seriously how could you not miss this :)


And so as the song goes "this has gotta be the good life" no matter what happens in life I still have my husband and Stella to love and who love me back so much more. Take time to love each other no matter how busy life is and how many things are going on in your life. Reach out to the one(s) that love   you.




No comments:

Post a Comment