Friday, September 23, 2011

happy hunting.

Where to begin, well to start off my dad has been a hunter probably since he could walk (maybe being a little dramatic) but he has learned and taught many people. My grandmother always told my mom that he cant help but hunt "its in his blood". I always find this very comical. Since Matt and I have been together my dad has taught Matt all about hunting. And he has grown into a pretty good hunter. Some people it may bother or wives/girlfriends it might upset them but to me I am happy that Matt has something to be excited about and something that he enjoys. Maybe when we have kids, I might change my mind. *wink*


If you have a father, brother, husband or boyfriend you might understand the craziness that over comes our men. For instance the other day we are driving into work together and Matt spots geese flying and he just goes crazy. He tells me "I need to get my bird eyes ready again" WHAT?!?! I mean what does that even mean. I just ignore it. He is always randomly blowing bird calls. Annoying. And yes they have cds they listen to to practice. Hunting shows on television. This goes on and on throughout the year but when fall hits its like they get extra crazy. I just laugh about it.

Matt's first duck. He was smiling ear to ear.

Good morning of hunting.

Ali is excited to get out and retrieve.

Tomorrow starts hunting season. Tomorrow I become somewhat single. Tomorrow starts the early mornings of them coming in and out of the house. Tomorrow starts alot of family time and good meals.

Happy Hunting.

1 comment: