Monday, September 12, 2011

"hooter hider"

Recently I was asked to make a breast feeding cover a.k.a. "hooter hider" to give as a gift. No I am not pregnant....we don't need that rumor flying around ;) I never could have imagined making one of these but that's the fun thing about creating. I am always surprising myself with what I can either make or come up with. I think it turned out WAY cute and I will for sure be making more of these in the future. Thanks for approaching me and taking me out of my comfort zone. 

Below you will see pictures of the "hooter hider." It is reversible and also has boning towards the top to make it easier to see the baby from your view. I did also add d rings so its adjustable and easy to get on and off. Enjoy and let me know if you need one for that little bundle of joy!


"hooter hider"
Top view of the boning
Adjustable d rings with fabric flower
Reversible Side
Side View


Also thanks to my husband for the outstanding picture taking..haha. I am sure you were thrilled :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for making this! She loved it and loved the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for asking me to make it. I am so glad she loved it. Thanks again Jasmine.

    ReplyDelete