Friday, September 16, 2011

friday love. fall love.

I love Friday's. Mostly because its the weekend, I can spend quality time with family and work on multiple projects. This week my mind has been really turning coming up with business ideas, Christmas ideas, crafts and making things by trial and error. I cant wait to show some of my new "products" and also what I am making for Christmas.

Here's to fall. I love it. Everything about it. The crisp cool air, being able to wear boots again, layering clothes with sweaters and scarves, the smell of the leaves, pumpkin anything, coffee seems to taste so much better and all the beautiful fall colors so yes I am definitely ready. Earlier this week I posted a few pictures of a wreath I have made. I have since made a couple others and also put together an amazing outdoor decor. I am totally in love with it :) Very cheap too. I used alot of my decor from the good outdoors.


Notice the barrel. An amazing flea market find. Love the shape and color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment