Monday, September 19, 2011

fall is here.

What a fabulous weekend :) I feel so accomplished, so motivated and excited about the future and things to come!

My mom and I went to "Junkfest." Lets just say it was amazing!!! So much fun. I love digging and trying to find treasures. Who knew it could be so much fun. We came away with tons of things. You should have seen us in our junk mobile..haha. I will post pictures soon of my finds from the flea market I went to a few weeks ago and from Junkfest.

My beautiful mother and myself waiting for Junkfest to start out in the wind and cold.
Our junk. Packed as high and as full as we could get it. We even managed to bring back a few pumpkins :)
Side view. Shelf, chairs, wire baskets, frames.
Pretty excited about my junk.

This weekend. I cleaned out a bunch of things again. I don't know how I can have so much to clean I just moved back in and cleaned tons. Maybe its all of this junk I am accumulating?!?! Anyways I drug out all of my fall/winter clothes and put away my summer ones. I love wearing scarves, sweaters, boots. Makes me feel cozy.

I also prepared my home for fall. It is so warm and fall like. Obviously. The outside is welcoming with fall decor and the inside smells oh so good. I love fall! (have I mentioned that) haha.

Love this old chair I picked up at Junkfest. I also made the hanging fall leaf wreath. 
Happy Fall! 

How are you getting ready for fall? 

No comments:

Post a Comment