Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I love your love the most.








A couple weekends ago I was a personal attendant in a friends wedding. First time for it and wow its a lot of work...haha. It was also hot and running around with the heat made for one nasty, sweaty girl. But it didn't matter because it was all about the bride :)

I have known Ashley for many many years. I remember calling her and asking if she wanted to go with on a family trip to Minnesota. And really the rest is in the past. From there on out through middle school and high school we were inseparable. I am serious. Did EVERYTHING together! When we got older and went to college we ended up going our separate ways. Choices, new friends and growing up we grew apart. We have now become closer again and no matter what Ashley you will always be like a sister to me. Through good times and bad I know you will be here for me and I will also be there for you. We may not spend as much time together or hang out like we used to but I love you very much and cherish our friendship. 

Congratulations on your marriage. I wish you many years of love and happiness and hope you and Adam keep being blessed. Love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment