Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happily Ever After.

Yes, I believe in happily ever after.

This past weekend I was in a wedding for one of my very close friends. We met in college and everyday I feel so blessed to have her in my life. The day was pretty much perfect. I love love loved all of her decorations. They were vintage and so natural. Very much my taste as well. 

The love and connection that Desiree' and Dave have are amazing as well. These to were meant to be together. That's what makes love so wonderful. You can just see it right in front of you and its almost like you get this overwhelming sense of emotion. 

And of course Desiree' was absolutely stunning, but who thought she wouldn't be. 
Well I will let you see for yourself. Enjoy!













~table decorations~guestbook, spruce trees and bird cage~holding hands~bridesmaids~
groom with groomsmen~beautiful dress~the bride and myself~throwing birdseed~
me and my husband~breathtaking~

Here is to Desiree' and Dave. May your life be filled with love and happiness and may you also be blessed each and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment