Monday, August 8, 2011

Lets play catch up.

Wow...how I have missed blogging and posting what is going on in life. It feels like its been forever since my last post. Well not technically I guess. Things have been absolutely nuts around here. I finished up the quilt and boy did that take WAY longer than I expected. But it was totally worth it and I am in love with it. I didn't want to give it away but I knew it would go to a great home :)

This week I am working myself crazy again. Working on 4 fun aprons for a special someone. I can't wait to share those with you. I am doing a kids apron along with those for the first time and I am dying to share that with you as well.

This past and upcoming weekend I am consumed with weddings. Last weekend I was in a wedding for one of my best friends. I love her so dearly and I am so glad she found someone that can love her and make her so happy. Life is so amazing when you find love and happiness. (I will post pictures soon) She was absolutely stunning! p.s. I am super jealous that she is in Jamaica right now.



Also my grandma turns 90 TODAY!! whoohoo grandma. You are so wonderful and a delight to be around. Always peppy and in a good mood. Yesterday my family had a party for her and I was so happy to be able to catch the last bit of it as we were traveling back from Montana.



Oh and speaking of birthdays Happy Birthday mom!!! Sorry I didn't get around to posting it earlier. But better late than never :) My mom loves to be in her garden and with all of her flowers so I decided to post some pictures of all her flowers in celebration.






Well there is my last week or so in a nut shell. 

Happy Birthday to my mom and Grandma Howe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment