Sunday, March 20, 2011

This and that.

I know its been awhile since I posted last. You can thank our little girl Stella for that. She seems to love chewing on cords, shoes and pretty much anything like that. This will now be our second go around with getting a cord from Apple for our Mac.....thank you warranty for covering it. But I mean seriously how could you get mad at this face.....



I was lucky enough to borrow a charger to get some juice for me to write.  Thanks Kristi :)

These last few weeks I have been busy quilting, sewing aprons and this weekend I went to my very first quilt show. I love it and learned so much. I cant wait to post pictures of all of my creations very soon. Something for you to look forward to. 

Speaking of this weekend. I love family time and anytime we can get together just makes me happy. So my parents and brother came up for the weekend and we also had my cousins over for a great meal that my mom cooked. She is the best cook if you didn't know ;) Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well and stop back soon for more updates. 

1 comment:

  1. She is a great cook! Thanks for the wonderful meal!!

    ReplyDelete