Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A sign of comfort and love.

I just love, love, love aprons. There are really none alike. My goal is to make fun and funky aprons for all to enjoy. They have so much character and personality to them. I always remember my grandmother wearing them and think of all the amazing meals and goodies she would make while wearing her apron. This gives me a warm and comforting feeling inside.

Here are some I have made so far and have many more to come. I am always open to suggestions on colors and patterns.


~Full size apron~ Double sided, with pocket and accent buttons. 



~Ruffled Half Apron~


....and now I wear my apron. 



2 comments:

  1. Love your aprons. I will try to get more apron patterns in The Quilted Bean for you. See you at Quilt Club Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute aprons! My birthday is in june :) hint hint I have Grandma Bensons old apron patterns and a book about aprons with patterns. you'll have to check them out in April. Love and miss you guys

    ReplyDelete