Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weekend love.

Hi to all. What a great weekend in the Benson household. I have to remind myself how lucky I am to get weekends off now. Such a great change. This weekend was filled with lots of to dos and relaxation.

A list of things from our weekend:
I was so excited to finally get to see my husband play softball....took Stella to get her haircut...Matt and I spent a day to ourselves having breakfast at one of our favorite places :)....went shopping for some odds and ends....Matt got some new work clothes (exciting, you know your getting old when you enjoy getting new work clothes)....I got a new pair of roller blades....went and looked at our first open house (very nice but WAY over priced)....did some yard work....gave the garage a good clean out....sewed (not enough as I would have liked to; instead I enjoyed the beautiful weather we had)....planned out our 4th of July meals and started preparing for it....rearranged our living room....broke in my new roller blades....had delicious chicken and pineapple kabobs with corn on the cob....finished off the weekend relaxing on the deck with a glass of wine.


Hey good lookin' :)


























Another picture of Matt batting, the delicious bagels we love, a sneak peek of the quilt I am making (ignore the mess on the nightstand), and our first tomatoes. I am so proud...ha :)



So peaceful. Our view from our deck while we drink our wine. 

Didn't get as much as I had planned done for the weekend but like I said I was thoroughly enjoying the nice weather. Also a very happy fathers day to all the dads especially mine! I love you so much and I will always be your little girl. Hope you all have a wonderful start to your week and hopefully next time I will have my quilt top done!!! Hopefully that is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment