Sunday, May 29, 2011




Aren't they just beautiful?!? I can never stress enough how much I love aprons. They are just so great.  I have been really working hard on these the past couple weeks to have them done by Memorial weekend. Last weekend they were all I worked on. It turned out to be great since it rained all weekend. But boy oh boy did I have one sore back.

I keep having orders coming in all the time. This little side business has turned into something great! Thanks to everyone so far that has ordered. I really appreciate it.  Although my poor husband is probably not so thrilled. Oh well he will get over it...ha. It seems like sewing/quilting becomes my no. 1 priority and cleaning, cooking and ect just kinda gets put on the back burner. For all who sew or quilt you know exactly what I mean :)

Also another great highlight of my week was I picked up a tons of great buttons. JoAnne's was having a sale and I totally to advantage of it :) I am stocked up for awhile in that department!!

Well anyways I will stop with the jibber jabbing and let you take a look at these aprons. I had so much fun taking pictures outside. Enjoy!!









































































































No clothes line so I guess a tree will do.



Let me know if you are needing to get your hands on one of these. I could definitely arrange it :)







No comments:

Post a Comment