Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Spring!!

I know I know its been forever since I last posted. I have had lots of things going on and have been busy with orders. Life has been good in the Benson household. It seems like its finally spring and that makes me very happy :) We have been walking and enjoying the nice weather outside.

I had a much needed girls weekend with one of my best girlfriends a couple weeks ago and this past weekend I spent time with my mom and cousin and we went to our annual craft fair. We of course got some goodies and my mom and I also pampered ourselves to a pedicure. Sooo good!

I also picked up some really cute glasses to help me see better when I am creating. I am in love :)
Gotta love the dollar store.



Also another thing that happened to me these last few days is I won some patterns from Camille Roskelley. She is my favorite and I just admire her work and everything she does. Make sure to check her out @ http://www.camilleroskelley.typepad.com/ 

My patterns are in the mail and I am just so ecstatic to get them! 

Like I said I am working on some apron orders and am almost finished. I cant wait to finish and see what they think of them. I have a few things lined up when I finish up with them and cant wait to show you those too. Oh if there was just enough time in the day for all of the things I would like to do. I am sure you could all agree to that. 

Just wanted to share one more picture of Stella and I with her new hair do. 



Oh also, not sure if you noticed but I changed up the layout a little and the picture at the top is a necklace I picked up this weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed Friday night-always great to hang out with you! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete