Sunday, April 17, 2011

Thankful.

Hmm...it seems that my favorite days to post are Sunday evenings. Winding down the week and getting ready to start a new one. Things have been very busy around here. I finished up my first order of aprons and am loving how they turned out(I will post pictures soon once they are delivered). I have also been working on some other things that I don't quite want to mention yet. But I will shortly :)

A few very exciting things happening for me is I booked my flight to go to Salt Lake City in June. I am so looking forward to it. I am going for work but I just am so excited for my training and travels. Also Matt and I are going to see his sister, brother-in-law and our nieces in Iowa over Easter. We haven't seen them for over a year and a half. Which is far too long. Yet another perk to my job. Much easier to take some time off!! I just cant want to enjoy each others company and spend time with everyone.

Oh also I got a very exciting package yesterday of my goodies that I won from Camille Roskelley. I am so pumped about it. Lots of fun new patterns that I need to try out. I am really looking forward to making the quilt patterns. Don't have anyone yet who I can make the monsters for.


Hoping you all have a great week. Happy Easter and safe travels to everyone out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment