Tuesday, October 4, 2011

so many things to be thankful for.

Oh October I have mixed feelings about you. So much to look forward to and do but it also means one more month closer to winter. Don't get me wrong I do love winter and Christmas which is my FAVORITE holiday. But last winter was brutal and I am hearing this winter is going to be worse. But enough about all of that crazy talk.

Like I said I have so many fun things I am exited about.

~fall
~leaves falling
~an old high school friend is coming to stay
~my very good friend Michelle is coming to visit
~looking forward to sharing some new ideas and projects with you all
~learning how to crochet...finally :)
~lots of family time
~pumpkin patch
~hoping to get some family pictures taken of us
~making/getting Christmas gifts together

This week I finally got back around to sewing. I have been so busy restoring and redecorating our home that I have put everything else on the back burner. Loving all of the changes but now I am feeling so behind on everything else. The past couple weekends I have been working like crazy trying to get things done. My house has also been a complete disaster. But in the end its worth it. I have some orders to complete and I am starting on some Christmas presents. So I don't end up trying to do everything last minute.

Can't wait for your arrival Michelle!!!

So here's to a great week of many exciting things to come. I feel so blessed to have amazing people in my life and very fortunate for everything I do.

Enjoy your week every! What are you looking forward to in October?

No comments:

Post a Comment