Monday, July 18, 2011

Vintage love.

A few weekends ago my mom and I ventured out to a street fair with local artists and also to a vintage/antique store called the Traveling Trunk. I had never been, but fell madly in love and can't wait to visit again. I found some AMAZING things.

Including:
This great bird feeder. I decided to not fill it and have it just hanging in my tree.
Its probably my favorite find :)


Also my new soap pump.


Rugged old picnic basket with some character.


My red and white checkered canisters.


Antique platter.


And of course I found some buttons and couldn't live without them. It was exciting to sort through and see what fun and neat buttons were hiding in all of this goodness :) They now have a home in my sewing room.


After finding all of my great vintage antiques I decided that I needed to redo my kitchen as kind of a vintage farm house feel. Including my grandmothers old roosters, a fun strawberry and lemonade picture, and a farmers market sign.I love it. I will try and post some pictures of that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment