Saturday, January 5, 2013

hello 2013

Happy New Year to you all!

I am back and I have missed blogging! Long story short its been a super busy year for us. We purchased our first home in April and we have been busy making it our own, inside and out. Pictures to come soon!

Yes, I am one of those people that need to have New Years Resolutions or goals for myself. Do I stick to them....not always, but I give it a shot :)

A list of my 2013 resolutions:

  • live life on the frugal side
    • including: homemade household products, coupons, limiting our groceries to less than $200 a month and so on - I will share with you great finds and some fails as I go
  • start blogging again
  • take time to quilt, knit and create more
  • continue to be successful on weight watchers
  • be a successful lia sophia advisor - I am so excited for this new opportunity

Matt and I also have some goals together as a couple and also others that are a little more private!

So here is a quick hello. I am so glad to be back and I hope you are too. I will be back soon : ) 

Start blogging....check!

No comments:

Post a Comment