Monday, February 27, 2012

snow days.

Hello Monday. Heres to a new week. This weekend we had a snow storm come through that brought us lots of snow. I really can't complain since we have had such an great winter. I actually enjoyed staying at home snuggled up on the couch with the fire going, wearing my jammies, not having to get ready or put any make up on, drinking coffee and chai teas, making breakfast with my husband, and snuggling with Stella. It was perfect.

I spent many hours sewing, quilting and knitting. I worked on a few gifts and also finished quilting my quilt. I just have about half of the binding left to do. (I will post pictures soon) I love how it turned out after I quilted it. So great. This is one of the quilts I worked on while I was at quilt retreat. Soon it will have a new home where it will be loved :) Thats the beauty of quilting and being able to give it to someone. It warms my heart to see the joy that a person has when they receive it. Its the best feeling! Also I worked on knitting a cowl for myself. The pattern is great. I can't wait to see the outcome of it. My knitting skills have come a long way. I still find my self having to start over and over and over. Someday I will be able to start and not have to rip out any mistakes I did wrong. Some day :)

So here is to a great weekend. But I could do without any more snow! Have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment