Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Brr...baby its cold outside.

I feel so guilty for neglecting my blog. I have been so busy working on orders, Christmas projects, knitting and hosting people that when I have a free chance I sit and veg. I am hoping things slow down a little to enjoy the holidays with my husband, family and friends.

Are you thinking about Christmas yet?!

I love to give people I care about gifts but it seems that I always go WAY overboard. So this year I have decided to make most of my Christmas presents with purchasing some. I get more of thrill deciding what I am going to make and seeing the finished project. Plus I think to make a gift and give it to someone is a great feeling.

I am working on a great project to share with you all between now and Christmas. I am hoping to have everything worked out in the next few days and I will share so much more with you. HINT: I will be sharing ideas/tutorials to help you make gifts for the special people in your life. Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment